Thursday, September 19, 2024

Thursday Post 443b

 Heylo again, good evening and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2297 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'A Human Heaven but thirdly, fingers crossed I can stay online till 9:54pm else I'm gonna be owed NINE MINUTES online!! Righteo, just briefly, final, final events for tonight?

  • Tonight we had dinner with Uncle Slam @ Ho Lin Wah! Anna's in Singapore holidaying now and we shared that two-person meal for three people meaning I got very little. >< *sigh* Mostly I'm just grumpy since dad 'forgot' to share the soup with me but wouldn't lemme drink the HK-style milk myself! 
  • Back home, I used the loo for one more tinkle and returned online.
  • Toms: Toms: Peggy's coming @ 8:45am and I'm getting up right away since dad says we can go see the new Transformers movie together! 
  • Will prolly haveta shower my quickest after getting home since Peggy leaves @ 1pm but hopefully she'll rinse the bathroom before leaving.
  • Most excitingly, PIG mum will have returned! :D Hope she brought me back lotsa pressies from HK and will haveta ask her about camp since I'm only joining for Saturday!
  • Fingers crossed I can watch the 6pm news for the 158TH time!
  • Oh, but I mightn't get to spend the entirety of my most important two hours of the day online since I officially turn 37.5 tomorrow and need to compose and publish my birthday celebrations for 2024!!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to the week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: