Monday, September 2, 2024

Monday Post 442c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2559. Anyways, final, final events for tonight?

  • Happily watched the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 145TH time. All the things I like recording are in today's first post.
  • When dad summoned me over for dinner @ 7:19pm I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: entree was one little corn cobette with a chopstick poked through it and then dinner was eice, lotsa soup tomato, lotsa soup carrot, lotsa soup potato, lotsa soup onion, one small slice of tasteless soup beef and two tiny chunks of tasty pork. Yay that dad gave me one whole plain cracker when I wibbled @ him how  he'd not left me anything after eating all the apples~
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking the bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again ising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • At 9pm I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: hope dad helps me up around 9am latest and I'm outta the bedroom by 9:45am!
  • Catherine's taking me to NAB physio with Declan/Dana toms arvo; it's the last chance I can bug Elaine for a hot drink coz it's already really hot!
  • Catherine will see me home, showered and fed with arvo tea before leaving @ 5pm. I'm looking to reading the Robin Hobb novel for one hour and then watching the 6pm news bulletin for the 146TH time!
  • Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: