Monday, September 23, 2024

Monday Post 443c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 1761. Anyways, final, final events for Monday?

  • After publishing the previous post I had twenty-eight minutes to happily play the HP version of Bejeweled for twenty-nine minutes whilst chatting with Alison over Messenger - and I passed two more levels!
  • Actually, when nature called suddenly@ 8:14pm I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • At 9pm I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one last tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: PIG mum says she'll help me up before she takes Aunty Stella swimming.
  • Presuming dad'll take me grocery shopping @ Pinelands Coles; fingers crossed he'll lemme buy a crunchy pork bahn mi from the Pinelands Bakehouse!
  • Krlly's coming @ 1:15pm and taking me to Breathe for physio @  2pm. Unsure will  we buy groceries afterwards  but I'll come home for a shower before she leaves @ 5pm.
  • May haveta skip reading for one hour tonight so I can enjoy my most important two hours of the day online since Nisha's taking me to Toastmasters @  5:30pm! Loooking forward to getting some dinner from Maccas never mind that Unhappy Meals were what  I had surely three DECADES ago!! *sigh*
  • Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: