Monday, September 2, 2024

Tuesday Post 442b

 Heylo again, good morning again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get to post online before midday. XD Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding only 372 steps (because obviously, I've not left the house yet); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'Devasted And Delighted'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Take A Faith-Based Risk (2)' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'God Hears Us' but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE  HOUR and THIRTY MINUTES online after Catherine takes me to physio!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 3rd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 7:05am and after one pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* Actually, since PIG mum’s overseas holidaying, I’m using the time to recharge my mental batteries and prepare for another year with her @ the helm! XD
  • Around 9am, I wake again for the pot :P and then give myself two sets of fifteen more minutes before banging the wall and asking dad to please help me up. Well, I only called after the first fifteen minutes but apparently wasn't heard so after another fifteen more minutes banged the wall; dad heard that! ;)
  • Dad tossed me the crop top - amazingly I struggled into it first go! - and then I called him back to please finish with my footwear before I headed over to brush teeth. Score, I exited the bedroom around 9:43am; today has not been wasted! :D
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: