Sunday, September 22, 2024

Sunday Post 443d

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 4396 (ha, I'm over four grand; that doesn't happen too often! XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's  . Righteo, continuing today's events?

  • Instead of grocery shopping, PIG mum drives us to Underwood Park; we take a hike around the lake and take a break on the sunlounges!
  • Back home, we open Anna's gift box of pineapple things to eat and PIG mum lets me have two; I also happily read for one hour before taking a nice  hot shower -  I wash and rinse my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sing 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the  important numbers. Actually, I'm all done after only 10%, but happily lean fully against the right side railb and water myself for another tinkle  before calling PIG mum back and tapping the nice hot water off.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, I do my  once-weekly backup of files.
  • Before dinner, I use the loo for  one more tinkle.
  • pity, tonight we have dinner @ SCSC but apparently Aunty Stella says we can eat @ Ho Lin Wah toms; fingers crossed!
  • Back home, I use the loo for one more tinkle and then return oonlin.
  • Righteo, hopefully brb after  one last tinkle with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Monday else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: