Thursday, September 12, 2024

Thursday Post 443b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 3062 (ha, I'm just over three grand XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Training" but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed THIRTY-NINE MINUTES online after I use the loo once more @ 9pm!! Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • After one more loo trip, Karina got me my kebab with chips for lunch and tootled me off to the NAB while I munched it.
  • Physio with Dana today: Standing balance in the sim house kitchen bench top and thirty sit-to-stands. But OMG Mrs. Hoppie's LEAVING!!! 
  • After one more loo trip, Karina tootled me home and I toook a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Karina who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, arvo tea was one little banana, one plain cracker and another mug of white tea, score! Happiness was reading the Robin Hobb novel for one more hour (coz once I get the new book club novel I'm switching to that); today I finished pg. 222 @ 4:01pm and reached pg. 225 @ 4:06pm~
  • After one loo trip I plopped online and then @ 5:30pm, Faith (from Staffing Options) tootled me off to book club; she's only thirty!
  • Lol the sensors beeped when we walked in; Phil looked up, saw me and admonished me for triggering it! I just stuck my tongue out @ him. XD
  • Only five attended tonight, but we had so much fun catching up book club didn't officially start until 6:22pm and we actually ended like two minutes LATE!
  • Phil was standing @ the scanners when we left; I groused @ him for picking on me and saying that I had set the alarm off; he just laughed and said say hi to your mum and dad for me.
  • Back home, dinner was rice, lotsa cos lettuce, lotsa soup carrot, lotsa soup potato, lotsa soup tomato, lotsa soup beef, one wee piece of tasteless soup beef and one less than 1/4 chunk of yummy oven-baked crumbed fish fillet with a dab of mayo.
  • Dinner was washed down with one cup of soup; after taking the cup over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Righteo, fingers crossed I can brb after one kast loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Friday else wishing everyone a smashing end to the  week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: