Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Wednesday Post 443d

 Good evening and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2647 (ha, I'm over 2.5 grand XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'A Lesson From Mildew'. Righteo, just briefly, final, final events for tonight?

  • Lena drove me to table tennis @ 2pm. Wow, today I paid FIFTY bucks: ten dollars is the usual fee and forty bucks was entrance for the state games! I played with Uncle James today but for all that, there wasn't any cake. >< XD
  • Got home, showered and watch the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 1147TH time. All the things I like recording are in the previous post.
  • Ate the usual dinner and then went to church to play table tennis; apart from Saturdays, turns out the really gung-ho people play Wednesday nights too and I even played with Uncle Simon again!
  • Toms: Karina's minding me 12:15pm till 3:45pm and taking me to the NAB for physio with Dana. She'll see me home and showered before leaving.
  • Perhaps expect a pissy plodding total from me? Dad hasn't decided yet will we buy groceries toms.
  • Looking forward to reading the Robin Hobb novel for one hour and watching the 6pm news for the 148TH time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: