Sunday, September 15, 2024

Sunday Post 443b

 Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for today! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2771 but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed THIRTEEN MINUTES online should I get to watch the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 155TH time!! Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • Breakfast is (I'm guessing) three snapped-up dry (noo honey) Weet-Bix with one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast very lightly spread with avocado and hopefully sprinkled with salt, all my usual drugs :P and almost one big full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing on my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely back to the loo, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • Lol, dad was rushing me to eat faster during breakfast and ordering me to hurry up and get out when I was sitting over the loo but once I'm seated inside the car with seatbelt buckled, he's somewhere inside the house doing goodness knows what!  XD Eventually, dad tootles us off to church and parks outside the service hall. We're so early even the parking ushers haven't started duty yet! 

  • Neith has the big water boiler started work when I use the disabled loo once before entering A7/8. XD U'm early enough that I message PIG mum and start playing the HP version of Bejeweled for awhile before service starts.  Thomas sits in the row in front of me; we nod greeting to each other when he arrives.

  • Yay I get to stay seated for worship today~ I sing everything, plus the harmony for four songs but like every other week, meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*

  • Reverend Jacob spoke today and Bernard translated for him! His sermon topic was The Process Of Spiritual Growth.

  • Service ended twenty-two minutes early dad; once dad came I used the disabled loo for another tinkle, grabbed a packet of bikkies for morning tea and sat outside the bathrooms.

  • Lol today dad accidentally poured me a cup of coffee, not tea! Meaning I had that icky bitter taste in my mouth all through lunch unril I washed it away with orange juice. XD

  • Huh I shook a cheaper bacon deluxe and dad shook a cheaper Whopper; dad said he'd buy us chips to share but I only got ten and instead of us eating one burger each he cut away 2/3 of my bacon deluxe for himself and only gave me 1/4 of his Whopper back; I feel ripped off! >< *sigh*

  • Back home, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.

  • When Verena arrives, dad immediately leaves for badminton and arvo tea with his mates.

  • I use the loo once myself and then climb into the passenger seat of Verena's car. She kindly helps me buckle my seatbelt and then tootles us off to Warrigal Square too buy groceries from Woolies, parking in the pram spot since all the disabled spots are taken.

  • Afterwards, Verena shouted me a regular brown sugar bubble duo milk tea from The Tea Station; surely arvo tea counts as a meal out! :D
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news (Nine's, read by Mia Glover) for the 155TH time: Dick, Crisafulli, Abbott, Lambe (heard), Dillon, Kenzie (heard) Trump, Vance, Todhunter, Miles, Anika (first name), Wells, Croucher, Quinlan, Lewis, Sinclair, Leclerc (heard), Piastri (heard), Kostecki, Jakob (first name, heard), Funk, Daniher (heard), Heagney, Kayln (first name, heard), Ponga (heard), Feldt (heard), Cotter (heard), Langdon, Backhaus,Volodymir (first name, heard), Zelenskyy (heard), Keir (first name, heard), Starmer (heard), Warboys, Lowe, Daly (first name), Djodan, Tomasi,Biden (heard), Di Fulvio, Cunneen, Meakins and Youngberry.  Aisling Kruikelis read the sports report and Garry Youngberry read the weather report from Ascot. Brisbane was 13-27 today. Brisbane toms: 11-23. Mt. Gravatt toms: 9-23. Sun5ise 5:44am Sunset 5:42pm

No comments: