Saturday, September 14, 2024

Saturday Post 443c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 2770. Anyways, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I had ten minutes to play the HP version of Bejeweled and even passed one level!
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Fingers crossed I'll not have the same problem like I did last week and end up putting on two tees instead of the bra/crop top. ><
  • Would love lunch out with other ESS peers but  resigned to a pissy little burger and maybe ten chips with dad.
  • But Verena's minding me from 1:30pm till 4:30pm again; fingers crossed she'll shout  us drinks  from Tea Station again!
  • Then dad had better take us out for dinner tonight!
  • Anyways, looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: