Saturday, September 7, 2024

Saturday Post 443b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 2381 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Songs Of Conquest'. Righteo, continuing today's events?

  • Last time I turned back when we reached the bridge (the family option) but this time dad pushed me all the way to the coffee cart and we shared an iced chai! I walked @ the beginning but then dad just told me to sit; on the way back I reminded him to lemme walk again and this time he lemme walk to the bridge.
  • Back @ the starting point everyone got mini KKats and a small pack of chicken-flavoured crisps!
  • Dad tootled us home, I used the loo for one tinkle and then sat @ the gobbling :P  table and rung CODA on-call to find out who was minding me from 3pm till 5pm today. Jaydn answered and said Tanje!
  • Lunch with two minute noodles with lotsa lettuce, lotsa soup potato, lotsa soup tomato, lotsa soup carrot, one lil piece of soup pork and one lil piece of chicken.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: