Sunday, September 15, 2024

Sunday Post 443c

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2858 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Cotton Farmer'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • Got home and took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Verena who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, arvo tea was two plain rice cakes spread with mashed banana and one big mug of delicious white tea sweetened with two teaspoonfuls of sugar. Happiness was reading the book club novel for one hour (reaching pg. seventy-five @ 3:43pm) before having five minutes to happily play the HP version of Bejeweled; I've passed @ least four levels today!
  • After Verena left (we said Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in case I don't see her again this year XD) I popped online before happily watching the 6pm news (Nine's) for the 155TH time. All the things I like recording are in the previous post. Dad's four guests arrived from about 6:15pm and dad tried summoning me for dinner @ 6:48pm but I replied you guys please eat first; I'll join after the news has ended.
  • Once the news ended I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. 

No comments: