Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Wednesday Post 443b

 Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get to post online before midday. XD Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding only 430 steps (since obviously, I've not left the house yet); secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's "The 'I Will' Of God"; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Take A Faith-Based Risk (3)' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Excelsior!' but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY-FIVE MINUTES online after I get home later this arvo!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Aww, I was prevented from starting an awesome sleep streak when dad randomly went THUMP last night and woke me with a full bladder! Never mind, 'twas still a sound sleep~
  • Nature called again around 7:30am; after another pot :P trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* Actually, since PIG mum’s overseas holidaying, I’m using the time to recharge my mental batteries and prepare for another year with her @ the helm! XD
  • Around 9am dearest dad lets himself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and how smart: instead of giving me a crop top to put on, he places the bra with the bra strap already done up for me on the bed! I get that on without hassle (just slowly, meaning I only get thirteen of my fifteen more minutes, but hey) and then dad com - bbl!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: