Friday, September 27, 2024

Friday Post 444

 Good evening! We're back from our very short trip to Marchydoore! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2861 steps; secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'The Power Of A Superior Promise'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Take Time To Rest And Relax'; fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Reckless And Careless' and fifthly, Joni's devotional topic's  'How Far Will Good Go?' but sixthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed FIFTY-FIVE MINUTES online should PIG mum order me off to bed before 10:40pm!! *sigh* What a crummy end to the week. >< But just noting down that I enjoyed  my 6th consecutive awesome sleep last night - my second-best sleep for 2024 since I didn't get up until 9:30am! Actually, partway through the night Aunty Stella pulled the covers back over my feet and I was awake but too sleepy to say thanks; when I told PIG mum how nice she'd been last night she IMMEDIATELY SCREECHED I did that TWICE for you last night!! Wonder why I didn't notice? XD  But we had breakfast in our rented apartment and then spent the whole day slowly meandering back down to Brisbane, dad stopping @ multiple points back down for PIG mum and Aunty Stella to wander around while I happily played the HP version of Bejeweled. Had lunch @ the Maleny  Cheese Factory and the owner lady gave us two free tubs of about-tro-expire ginger yoghurt! Dad kept driving us back down and pulling over for PIG mum and Aunty Stella to wander out; I've passed several levels playing the HP version of Bejeweled today! XD For dinner I was  really hoping we'd have dinner @ Woka Underwood since I really wanted to choose an entree but dad decided we'd have dinner @ Malay House but @ least he lemme choose the sweet and sour pork dish and I gobbled three little pieces, yay! Came home and took a nice hot shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was all done after only 10% but watered myself for another tinkle before calling PIG mum back and tapping the nice hot water off. Dried, creamed and rekitted I popped online and am now listening to the NRL grand qualifer match between Melbourne and the Roosters, which Melbourne's gonna win since there's only like three minutes left but the score's sth like 42-18! Unsure what's happening toms but hopefully PIG mum'll help me up before 9:45am but I'm unsure what's happening before dearest dad takes me to play table tennis @ church so perhaps expect a super-pissy plodding total from me? Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^



No comments: