Monday, September 2, 2024

Monday Post 442b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2516 (ha, I'm just over 2.5 grand XD)and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's "Today's Idols". Righteo, continuing today's events?

  • CODA rang later and said some other carer was coming @ 4pm; she arrived five minutes late coz she had been stuck in traffic.
  • So a nice hot shower for me - hairwash today. Also thanks to her who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, arvo tea was FOUR little apples and one big mug of peppermint tea. Unsure why dad hadn't left a bikkie for me, but happiness was reading the Robin Hobb novel for one hour (I reached pg. twenty-five @ exactly 5:20pm) and then still having seventeen minutes to play the HP version of Bejeweled - I passed three levels!
  • At 5:55pm  I sat over the loo for two tinkles and then said my thanks and byes to the carer, who's from Care Agency Australia; CODA calls Staffing Options who calls Care Agency Australia when they can't find anyone!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: