Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Wednesday Post 444b

 Heylo again, good evening again and one final greeting for tonight!  Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2095. Ha, I'm literally just over two grand. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • A 1:55pm I sit over the loo for two tinkles and then sit by the door, waiting Lena's arrival @ 2pm.Once she arrives, dad puts Sparkless3 into her car boot, I climb into the passenger seat of RIX and Lena tootles me off to table tennis after kindly helping me with my seatbelt.
  • Sadly, there wasn't any cake today (and there won't be any next week either! ><) but today I played with Jo, Kim and the coach that loves PIG mum's cake.
  • Leaving, there seemed this really big fire erupting somewhere? Lotsa smoke!
  • Took a nice hot shower when I got home - hairwash today. Also thanks to Lena who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, Lena gave me a tiny banana and one small mug of white tea for second afternoon tea.
  • All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's,  read by Andrew Lofthouse and Melissa Downes) for the 152ND time: Greer,  Baily,  Sydes,  Chelepy, Arvier, Kenzie,  Mulherin, Fegan,  Albanese, Trump, Croucher, Azize, Shorten, Kohler (heard), Oliver, Geran,  Payne,  Dillon,  Gottlieb, Meyer, Guy, Cass, Keir (first name), Todhunter, Johnston, Starmer, Bailey, Wines, Heagney, Gene (first name), Simmons, Piotrowski, Fort, Payne, Jakob (first name), Funk, Cummins Walters,  Moore,  Oates, Benson, Quinlan, Bennett,  Arnold Papenhuyzhen,  Munster (heard), Tomlinson, Biden, Perry (heard), Netanyahu (heard) and Kohler.  Chris Kohler read the finance report. Paul Taylor read the sports report and Garry Youngberry read the weather report from Surfers Paradise.  Brisbane was 15-26 today.  Brisbane tomorrow: q5-29. Mt. Gravatt toms: q3-28. Sunrise: 5:33am 5:47pm
  • Ate the usual dinner, drank soup and returned online.
  • Visited the loo again @ 8pm when nature suddenly called.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: we're taking Aunty Stella for a short holiday somewhere! Will be home Saturday arvo/evening since Dr. Esther's WEDDING's Sunday!
  • Fingers crossed for just *one* proper meal out and that I'll be allowed to use Sparkless3!
  • Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: