Monday, September 30, 2024

Monday post 444c

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3606. See? Told you I'd pass 2.5 grand! XD Anyways, final, final events for tonight?

  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa lettuce, lotsa boiled soup carrot, lotsa boiled soup potato, lotsa boiled soup tomato and like two thin slices of tasteless soup pork.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking the bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  •  At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle and back, always Hope everyone’s having a lovely start to the week~

  • Oh, should PIG mum gleefully boot me off to bed @ 9:45pm, I'll still be owed TWENTY MINUTES online!!! *sigh*
  • Toms: PIG mum'll help me up, since Sandra's not coming until 10am and taking me to Breathe for physio. 
  • Presuming we'll buy groceries before heading home for a shower and lunch?
  • Looking forward to my most important hours of the day online and then reading the Robin Hobb novel for one hour~
  • Toms night we're also farewelling Aunty Stella! Presuming PIG mum'll wanna send her off too, meaning I'll haveta come along also~
  • Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: