Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Wednesday Post 443c

 Good evening and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @  2857 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's "The Best 'Better" but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTEEN MINUTES after I get offline @ 9:45; argh, what a crummy way to end the day!! >< *sigh*  But just noting down that I saw Grace the OT for a session today before Catherine took me out to play table tennis and tonight I was @ church listening to Aggie and Kalos share! Toms I'm gonna pen a letter to Mrs. Hoppie before Karina takes me out for my final NAB session for   2024, woot! Best of all, it's ice cream night toms night; like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all! Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: