Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Wednesday Post 443b

 Heylo again and please excuse the first posr; you know I still get too excited whenever I get to post online before midday. XD Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding only 958 steps (so promise I'll have cracked one grand before the day's out XD); secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'Worship In A Lightning Storm'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Making The Right Choice' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's "God's Patient Love". Anyways, events for today?

  • Woo hoo, 12TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 7:20am and after one pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* Actually, since PIG mum’s overseas holidaying, I’m using the time to recharge my mental batteries and prepare for another year with her @ the helm! XD
  • Amazingly, I fell back asleep before dad came to gimme some eye goo and lay the crop top beside me again! I immediately struggled into it, before using the pot :P for one more tinkle and giving myself fifteen more minutes.
  • Dad comes back to finish with my footwear before I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth. Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era and then walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Breakfast is around three (snapped-up) dry (no honey) Weet-Bix with one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast moderately spread with avocado and hopefully sprinkled very lightly with salt, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing on my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh* But thanks to dad who turns Sunrise on for our viewing pleasure~
  • Fingers crossed I can bbl, since I'm still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-SEVEN MINUTES online!!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: