Sunday, September 1, 2024

Sunday Post 442b

 Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for today! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2842. Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • Shron was rostered to mind me from 1:30 till 4pm but came early? Unsure why, but I let her in, returned online until 2pm and then took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Sharon who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Actually, before that, we brought groceries @ the Warrigal Square Woolies and then sat outside Tea Station; while I enjoyed a Thai milk tea (Verena forgot the pearls XD) Verena tried a croffle with Oreo cookies!
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, Verena sliced me THREE small apples for arvo tea, made me one cup of white tea sweetened with one spoonful of honey and passed me one big square cracker.
  • Happiness was reading Goldenhand; I reached pg. 400 @ 3:51pm and FINISHED THE BOOK @ 4:24pm!  Everything else was finished two minutes later~ Huge thanks to Verena who'd already found me some Robin Hobb book novel to continue reading until book club next month~

  • At 4:30pm I signed Verena off with my thanks and byes; she's back same time next Sunday~
  • Once I'd finished reading for one hour I used the loo for one tinkle and then returned online.
  • Toms: presuming I'm seeing Ray for some acupuncture and massage toms morning. Grr that Tanje isn't coming until 4pm meaning I'll haveta struggle into a crop top again. >< *sigh*
  • Hopefully dad'll  take me grocery shopping and aisle walking, else expect a super-pissy plodding total from me.
  • Fingers crossed I can watch the 6pm news for the 145TH time!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's, read by Mia Glover) for the 144TH time: Gray, Ha-Teya (first name), Gripske, Field, Inglis, Crisafulli, Brown, Johnson, Persyn,Heagney (heard),  Byard, Daniels, Bragg, Miles, Kearsley, Missy (first name), Farnworth (heard), Elliot, Axel (first name), Rudakabana, Millward, Swift (heard), Folbigg, Walters, Kafusi (heard), Jakob (first name), Funk, Morrison, Godfrey, Reid, Payne, Keir (first name, heard), Piastri, Leclerc (first name), Ricciardo (heard),  Schmidt, Johnson, Starmer (heard),  Gallagher, Tapper, Wetzig, Lambe, Roeger, De Rozario, Clifford, Ellard, Ireland, Scott, Burrows, Kalyn (first name), Ponga (heard), De Minaur, Popyrin (heard), Sinner (heard), Jannik (first name, heard), Cull, Rapana (heard), Keary (heard), Todhunter and Youngberry. Bronte Gildea read the sports report and Garry Youngberry read the weather report from Mt. Gravatt. Brisbane was 17-31 today. Brisbane toms: 19-33. Mt. Gravatt toms: 16-33. Sunrise: 6am Sunset 5:36pm

No comments: