Friday, December 13, 2019

Friday Post 259e

Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2059 (ha, I'm just over two grand XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'A Sign Of Growth'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?
  • When the parents called dinner I used the loo for one tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • After getting myself a spoon (meaning I've had to get myself cutlery for all three meals today) dinner was rice, lotsa little tong vegetable, two small chunks of beef and one little chunk of oven baked crumbed fish dipped in a lil tartare sauce, which I saved for last, of course. Pity that PIG mum gleefully forced poor Ela to hold onto the stupid dumbbell, but hey. Pity also that dad's already refused to take us out for dinner out together - after rejecting my offer to accompany him and PIG mum to attend their badminton club Christmas party - toms night, meaning I'll not get the chance for a meal out with him this week since I'm not free Sunday, but another hey.
  •   Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of seaweed soup, after which Ela IMMEDIATELY released the dumbbell and I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • Well, I'm off to keep sending my XMas Greetings to peoples now. Think I'm doing a stinky unspeakable @ 9pm, so fingers crossed I can bbl afterwards with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final spam count for the week, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, Wednesday was two days ago but I've already managed FIVE posts! XD

No comments: