Friday, December 27, 2019

Saturday Post 308

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've only been hard @ work plodding only 700 steps (because obviously, I've not left the house yet) and secondly, TWFT topic's "Paul's Thorn And Yours (1)." Anyways, events for today?
  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 2:19pm I lasted 5:29. Now, lemme finish one more gam lasting between six and seven minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Yay, 2nd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:10am, and after one pot :P trip I spent the ten minutes till 6:20am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Now @ 3:26pm I've finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:01. That's today's quotas satisfied, and I now promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms coz I've played one more memorable game lasting 9:01!
  • Shirley and I cuddle and snore, me waking once more to use the pot :P again one hour later.
  • Suddenly Besta arrives @ 8am! She usually doesn't come till 10am, but since dad's in HK but PIG mum still has work this morning, she asked Besta please to come early.
  • When Besta brightly bids me good morning, Shirley nods back greetings @ her. Smart Besta immediately offers us fifteen more minutes, thus saving her from the wrath of the Bear Bum. XD
  • After I'd counted down my fifteen more minutes, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Only just over fifteen minutes left, so just briefly:
  • Besta offered me ten more minutes, Shirley nodded yes ... then suddenly I fell back asleep! Luckily I jerked awake @ 7:50am and called out to Besta, going sorry! XD
  • Did a stinky unspeakable this morning~
  • Besta cooked me an omelette thing with toast for breakfast.
  •  I immediately started reading, and finished our book club novel @ 9:29am! Thanks to PIG mum who'd left me Jim Cassidy's memoirs to read, I immediately continued reading by starting that.
  • I reached pg. twenty-five @ 10:06am and reached pg. fifty @ 10:39am. When I told Besta I was hungry @ 10:10am and wanted morning tea, she found me two digestive bikkies and made me another mug of tea, white and two.
  • Besta massaged Ela for exactly one hour and then sat and played with her mobile until midday. I kept reading, reaching pg. 100 @ 11:42am.
  • At midday, I used the loo for one tinkle and Besta made me my third cuppa for the day, along with two more digestive bikkies. I tried ringing Aunty Lai without success; instead, I read till 12:30pm, finishing pg. 125 @ 12:24pm.
  • At 12:30pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the bathroom, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • So a nice warm shower for me - I washed and rinsed my hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was all done after 15% but happily leaned fully against the right side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before calling for Besta.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, lunch was one big bowl of the yummy fried rice Besta cooked for me plus my 4th and final mug of white tea with two sugars.
  • After I publish this post I'll use the loo then read for twenty more minutes; it's only Saturdays I get to spend a blissful three hours reading!
  • Even more exciting: Anna and Mrs. Lanigan are taking me out to dinner tonight!
  • Toms: just church, nothing special. Kim will help me up @ 8am and take me to ESS @ 11am.
  • Fingers crossed I can get some HK-style milk tea for lunch, else I'll not have drunk one this week and may show withdrawal symptoms ... XD
  • So maybe expect a pissy plodding total from me?
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: