Monday, December 30, 2019

Tuesday Post 308b

Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get the chance to post online before midday. XD Firstly, my final, final plodding total for Monday's actually 1172; secondly, Joni's devotional topic from last night's 'Outside Your Circles'; thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic from last night's 'A Designed Deficiency'; fourthly, today I've been hard @ work plodding only 550 steps (because obviously, I've not left the house yet) and fifthly, TWFT topic's "Next Year Get Out Of Your Rut!" but sixthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and FIFTY MINUTES online after I watch Seven's morning news!! But I've gotta pen my reflections for 2019 now so hopefully bbl with today's events else toms I'll be saying HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: