Friday, December 27, 2019

Friday Post 298e

Good evening! Firstly, like I've said, I'm logging in today's plodding total @ 1500 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'He Inclines His Ear'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?
  • When PIG mum summoned me over for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle before walking myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • After getting myself a spoon (meaning luckily PIG mum got one for me when Aunty Carol, Jess, Charlotte and Daniel came to visit, else I'd have had to get myself cutlery for all three meals today) dinner was rice, ne entire bowl of the little tong vegetable PIG mum and I bought from IGA and one BBQ chicken, surprisingly with most (but not all) of the meat intact.
  • Dinner was washed down with one mug of Chinese tea, after I took my bowl over to the sink then walked myself slowly and safely back online, again 
    rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Anyways, I'm off to continue composing my special blog post now. Fingers crossed I can bbl after one more loo trip @ 9pm with the final, final events for tonight, the final, final spam count for the week plus what's happening toms else hoe everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed FIVE posts! That doesn't usually happen Fridays~ XD

No comments: