Thursday, December 26, 2019

Thursday Post 298c

Good evening and potentially one final greeting for Thursday! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ only 648 (went out to Westfield Carindale today but was allowed to use Sparkless3!); secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'The Big Shuffle'; thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Open The Storehouse'; and fourthly, TWFT topic's "Trust God's Timing" but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and THREE MINUTES online after dinner tonight!! Anyways, events for today?
  • Aww, my current awesome sleep streak ended @ 12:35am this morning when my idiot bladder nudged me awake and demanded I use the pot. :P Still, no complaints: I've had an INCREDIBLE year, scoring one straight week of awesome sleeps TWENTY-SIX TIMES! Not to mention that another ELEVEN times I got an awesome sleep streak of four/more days before nature/PIG mum a-THUMPING round upstairs ruined it. XD Hopefully next year will be just as (if not more) spectacular!
  • Nature called again around 7:40am, and after another pot :P trip I spent the ten minutes till 7:50am  beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

No comments: