Friday, December 20, 2019

Friday Post 297d

Potentially one final greeting for Friday! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 3675. Ha, I'm over 3.5 grand. XD Righteo, potential final, final events for Friday?

  • Thanks to PIG mum who let Kim mum inside when she announced her arrival precisely @ 4pm. I walked myself slowly and safely into the bathroom, 
    rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • So a nice warm shower for me - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also sang 24% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice warm water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly creamed myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who helped with my bra, Erf's sock, Elf's AFO and both laces). Then I used the loo for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and tried Era then walked myself slowly and safely back out to the gobbling :P table, again
    rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Arvo tea was the yummy chicken sushi roll I'd bought after lunch plus one yummy lil mug of peppermint tea. Happiness was reading for one full hour; I reached page 250 @ 5:43pm.
  • I used the loo for one more tinkle. Lol, Kim was in such a rush to leave she demanded I sign and left without even seeing me safely seated! >< Luckily, PIG mum chose that time to come downstairs; I groused @ her about Kim; she went, opened the garafe and said "Kim hasn't left yet." In that case, I immediately walked out and gave Kim her card and Christmas present!
  • Leaving for thwe Kwok residence soon; yay for Christmas parties! I'm wearing my minion Christmas tee~
  • Toms: Sam Cheung's picking me up @ 8:15am! We're having Maccas for breakfast and then hitting the beach! I'm pretty sure that's my first beach trip this year; it's the second half of the last month of the year already! Presumably we're having lunch down there; would be amazing to have dinner too but since Sam's my ride home guess I'm doing whatever he decides. XD
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: