Monday, December 9, 2019

Monday Post 305d

Good afternoon again and potentially one final greeting for Monday! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2064 (ha, I'm just over two grand XD) but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed THIRTY-EIGHT MINUTES online after I watch Seven's 6pm news!! Anyways, events for today?
  • At 5:48pm I've played one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:53. Now, lemme finish one more game lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Yay, 2nd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:20am and after one pot :P trip I spent the ten minutes till 6:30am beginning  a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 

  • Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Seven's 6pm news bulletin was read out aloud by Max Futcher. All the interesting surnames I found: Dutton, Brasch, Wulff, Spporan, Whop, Lane, Hyanho (first name),  WellingsUpham, Delatycty, Griepink, Titmus, Jarratt, Pickhaver, Shaheen, Khawaja, Ravn, Morley, BainsEtherington, Kadak and Chumbley. Tony Auden read the weather report and Ben read the sports report. 1AUD = 68USC. Brisbane was 23-32 today; Mt. Gravatt toms: 21-33. Grr, I was gonna say this was the 29TH time I've watched the Seven news bulletin but for some reason it didn't load and I didn't start watching it till 6:05pm! >< XD

No comments: