Saturday, December 28, 2019

Sunday Post 308b

Heylo again, good afternoon and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get the chance to post online before midday. XD Also potentially one final greeting for Sunday! Firstly, I'm logging in my plodding total for Sunday @ 2000 (idiot Ela prolly bumps Wally against things, which makes him reset himself); secondly, TWFT topic's "Paul's Thorn And Yours (2)" and thirdly, the potential  spam count for the week's twelve. Ha, the spam count exceeded double digits this weekend. XD Anyways, events for today?
  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 3:16, I lasted 55:6. Now, lemme play one more game lasting between six and seven minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 7:00am, and after one pot :P trip I quickly fell back asleep coz I knew Kim was coming to help me up in one hour!
  • Yup, PIG mum unlocking the front door for Kim's imminent arrival was my wakeup call to use the pot :P again, after which I used the ten minutes till 8am  beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Now @ 3:41pm I've finished another game f Bejeweled lasting 6:41. That's today's quotas satisfied and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • When Kim arrived, she knocked on the door, opened it, said "Em. Fifteen more minutes" and closed it. Shirley was rather miffed that she hadn't said good morning like Besta did and wanted to Bear Bum her, but I said don't since Kim hadn't ordered me to get up. XD
  • Actually I fell back asleep before Kim came back but 'twas only a light one because I awoke immediately when she pushed opened the door. We got me kitted, then I went over and brushed teeth. Ela enjoyed her last break for 2019!
  • Teeth brushed, I sat over the loo for only one tinkle, coming out when I realised I felt like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • Just briefly, now; time's almost up!
  • Had breakfast, read for one hour, did stinky unspeakable then turned computer on.
  • Kim tootled me off to church for ESS, the last one for 2019!
  • Had lunch outside Woka Warrigal with Aunty Winnie and Uncle Colbert.
  • Came home, used loo then popped online.
  • Used loo twice more coz milk tea's a diuretic and nature suddenly called two more times!
  • Toms: think Kim's coming to help me up? PIG mum's taking the Camry to the car people ... if he's really a total loss I'm gonna miss him, coz I actually have the memory of driving him to work before the cruel and unfaithful God wiped me out with the brain injury!
  • Then I think she's back 12:30pm till 3:30/4:30pm? Anyhow, be prepared for a pissy plodding total if we don't go grocery shopping to walk aisles.
  • But fingers crossed I can watch Seven's 6pm news bulletin once more before this year ends coz that'll mean I've watched it like THIRTY times this year! :D
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: