Monday, December 16, 2019

Monday Post 306e

Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3675; secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'He Puts A New Song Into Your Heart' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's "What You're Worth". Anyways, just briefly, continuing tonight's events?

  • I did a stinky unspeakable and Alyssa comes to give Ela her last OT session for the year. She comes bearing KFC, so I cancelled her 'um' debt and we'll start again next year if she comes back. XD
  • At 8:25pm I've played one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:54. Now, lemme play one more lasting between six and seven minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Enjoyed watching Seven's morning news.
  • Got myself a spoon and had leftovers for lunch. PIG mum only lemme have one of the KFC pieces Alyssa got for me; luckily Alyssa lemme have two before she left! Dad got the rest~
  • Saw David for hydro.  Thankfully that's the last for the year~
  • Got home and showered - I washed and rinsed my hair today. Thanks to Tina who stayed after coming back to gimme some facewash and kept the showerhead over my back, meaning I was done after singing only 12% of my shorter second-favourite song slowly, softly but most hatefully out aloud, but I happily leaned against the side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before flipping the water off and calling for Tina.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, today I've managed FIVE posts already! XD 

No comments: