Thursday, December 26, 2019

Friday Post 298c

Good afternoon! Firstly, I'm logging in today's plodding total @ 1500 coz this Wally stupid and keeps resetting himself but secondly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed THIRTY MINUTES online after Kim minds me for two hours!! Righteo, continuing today's events?
  • Suddenly dad comes to kiss me! I'm like, dad are you leaving already? If so, I've gotta stand up and hug you goodbye properly! Dad says no; he'll come again when Uncle Alan comes to pick him up~
  • Around 6am, dad does so. I stand, wrap him into a big hug and kiss him bye, wishing him a safe and happy trip back to Hong Kong and reminding him I'd haveta see him EVERY NIGHT whether that we by WhatsApp video call, Facebook video chat or Facetime.
  • Once he's gone, Shirley and I cuddle and snore till around 9am, when PIG mum begins her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: