Saturday, December 21, 2019

Saturday Post 307c

Good afternoon and potentially one final greeting for Sunday! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2422 (meaning I'm certain I'll have passed 2.5 grand before the night's out XD) and secondly, the potential final, final spam count for the weekend's now eighteen. Righteo, just briefly, events for today?
  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 2:55pm I lasted 5:59. Now, lemme play one more game of Bejeweled lasting between six and seven minutes and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Yay, 4th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:20am~
  • Kim came and helped me up this morning @ 8:30am. Thanks to her who made me one mug of white tea sweetened with one spoonful of honey for breakfast, got a spoon for me and turned Sunrise on for my viewing pleasure.
  • Did a stinky unspeakable before popping online~
  • Kim dropped me off @ church before scampering away like five minutes early. She's back Christmas Eve.
  • Yay I got to stay seated for worship again~ I sang everything I knew, plus the harmony for two/three songs but like every other week meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
  • Speaker today was Pastor Chris with his last sermon from his Shame Of Thrones series and there was communion afterwards.
  • Had a cheap lunch @ Maccas with the parents; saw Mr. Doug and he'd written a Christmas card for me! He writes ALL IN CAPITALS and told me he'd named his pink girl teddy bear Eden. He also said she sleeps on the bed in the adjacent bedroom to his and when I expressed concern how would she fare if she needed Mr. Doug during the night but he wasn't there how would she cope?? Mr. Doug laughed; explained she'd only haveta press the buzzer and he'd come running. XD 
  • Bought groceries with PIG mum @ the Warrigal Square Woolies before returning home.
  • Going out for dinner with Aunty A to Woka Warrigal tonight; apparently she wants to shout PIG mum out for her birthday!
  • Toms: think Alyssa's not coming to give Ela OT coz she brought KFC! On the downside, I may haveta get myself up … *sigh*
  • Fingers crossed I can watch Seven's morning news!
  • Wonder who's coming to mind me, now that Tina's having her holidays? Hoping I can read for one hour but still watch the entire Seven's news6pm bulletin~
  • Oh, then maybe expect a pissy plodding total from me; think blasted hydro has thankfully finished for the year too, hoorah!
  • So hopefully bbl after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead! Only three days left till Christmas!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: