Sunday, December 29, 2019

Sunday Post 308c

Good evening! Firstly, I've already logged in today's plodding total @ 2000; secondly, Joni's devotional topic's "Don't Miss These Sweet Moments" and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Washed In Love'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?
  • When PIG mum tumbled downstairs from her long arvo nap, she ordered me to come over to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea and I had to gleefully let her force poor Ela to feed me one juicy pear. Not that I really minded; I was seated and could fully concentrate.
  • After washing the pear down with one mug of green/yummy peppermint tea, I used the loo for one tinkle then went out the garage and awkwardly climbed into the driver's seat of our red Camry. Thanks to PIG mum who took photos for me; if tomorrow's really his end, I wanted to have photos of him with me behind the wheel because like I said in the previous post, I really have the fond memory of driving him to work before the cruel and unfaithful God wiped me out in 2007!
  • Took a nice warm shower afterwards - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • Now @ 7:56pm I've played one more memorable game of Bejeweled lasting 7:56; righteo, promise I'll not play again until toms. XD
  • After I flipped the nice warm water off, PIG mum dried my back and then I dried and rekitted myself; she didn't feature again until she did Elf's AFO straps and tied both laces.
  • After lifting the loo lid (next year I'm gonna keep a new list about how many loo lids I open up/put down every day), thanks to PIG mum who passes me one big mug of water and after rubbing my tummy fifty times I do my second stinky unspeakable for the day.
  • That done, I walk myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  •  When PIG mum summons me over for dinner, I use the loo for one tinkle before walking myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, again  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • After getting myself a spoon, dinner was rice, lotsa little tong vegetable and some beef. PIG mum was watching The Little Mermaid over dinner; I'll confess I've clean forgotten how the movie ends, it came out so long ago!
  • Dinner was washed/spooned down with ne bowl of soup/one mug of water, after whichI walked myself slowly and safely online, again 
    rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • But nature calls; bbl!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: