Friday, December 13, 2019

Saturday Post 306b

Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for Saturday! Em's potential final, final plodding total for today now only stands @ 625. Righteo, potential final, final events for Saturday?
  • Again, I know the parents are FRANTIC that I don't exceed the PISSY two hour net time limit they so gleefully impose on me, but can they understand that those precious two hours are the MOST IMPORTANT two hours of my day? Of course, I was carefully keeping track of the time but dad randomly nagged @ me to get offline when I still had SIX MINUTES left!! *sigh*
  • Exactly two hours after I'd popped online, I'd logged outta everything, and after using the loo once more for a tinkle I headed over to the gobbling :P table to read for forty-five more minutes, coz it's only Saturdays I get the chance to spend a blessed three hours with my nose buried in a book~ Thanks to dad who'd cut up one yummy pear for me, although he'd forgotten to get me a spoon. After accidentally dropping a piece onto the floor, I decided I'd better get myself one - then I got myself a spoon too, to save myself from having to make another trip come dinnertime.
  • One more loo trip for me before I return online. That's two toilet seats I've put down today; wonder should I start noting down when each month I get a day free from having to lift one/put one down?
  • Dad was saying sth about watching a movie together tonight … his choice.Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: