Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Wednesday Post 297b

Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I get too excited whenever I get to post online before midday. XD Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding only 550 steps (coz obviously, I've not left the house yet) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'Challenges For The Churches Of Today' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed THIRTY-SIX MINUTES online after I get back home this arvo!! Anyways, events for today?
  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 11:03 I lasted 6:44. Now, lemme finish one more lasting between five and six minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
    Cheers,
  • aww, nature ended my awesome sleep streak this morning when she nudged me awake and ordered I use the pot :P @ 12:30am; @ least she lemme achieve my 26TH week of consecutive awesome sleeps the night before first! XD

  • Em. ^^

No comments: