Thursday, December 19, 2019

Thursday Post 297b

Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 5617 and secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Written On The Heart'. Anyways, just briefly, continuing tonight's events?
  • Deb came @ 8am this morning and helped me up, before she took me to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown to do my Christmas shopping!
  • Saw Caitlin while walking into the centre; immediately dropped the Christmas card off to her lest she not be present when I went shopping @ Woolies later!
  • Happily read Kylie Chan's 'Black Jade' for one hour, reaching pg. 175 @ 10:10am then reaching page 200 @ 10:48. Next year, I'm thinking of picking a new book to read … any suggestions?
  • Hiked upstairs and then all the way to the other end of the shopping complex to get a photo with Santa! He's a new one this year; very nice guy. 
  • Grabbed a trolley and bought groceries from Coles.
  • Headed back downstairs and went to the Reject Shop to buy a special birthday card for PIG mum.
  • Bought groceries from Woolies; while Deb took our stuff through the self-serve checkouts, I chatted with Caitlin.
  • Braced against the wall and held onto the trolley while Deb ducked into New York Baguette to buy me one sausage and one coconut bun.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: