Monday, December 23, 2019

Tuesday Post 307c

Good afternoon and potentially one final greeting for today! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 2580. Ha, I'm just over 2.5 grand. XD Righteo, just briefly, potential final, final events for today?
  • Yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 7:05am and after one pot :P trip I immediately fell back asleep coz I thought dearest dad would leave for work @ like 7:45am!
  • Nature called again one hour later; that's when I realised dad prolly didn't haveta work today coz 'twas Christmas Eve! XD After another pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 8:15am  beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Fingers crossed I can bbl, coz I'm actually still owed FIFTY MINUTES online!!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: