Friday, December 27, 2019

Friday Post 298f

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, like I've said in previous posts, I'm logging my plodding total in @1500 and secondly, the final, final spam count for the week's now fifty-five. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
  • At 8:50pm I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: PIG mum's still working in the morning but since dearest dad's now in HK she's got Besta to come mind me from 8am! Expect a super-pissy plodding total from me toms unless I can convince PIG mum to lemme have breakfast @ Maccas toms/we can watch the new Star Wars movie together! If not, I look forward to starting one of the three new books I bought yesterday; I've almost finished Mr. Doubler Starts Again!
  • Will shower @ 12:30pm coz Kim doesn't come Saturdays anymore~
  • Most excitingly: I think Anna and Mrs. Lanigan are taking me to some belated Christmas dinner @ Garbo somewhere; primary school catchups are the best!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed SIX posts! That's even rarer than five~ XD

No comments: