Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Wednesday Post 298e

Good evening! Just noting down that Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Growing Into Giving', Joni's devotional topic's 'Ponder Christ' and continuing tonight's events:
  • Aunty Janet and Uncle William were also present for lunch; Uncle William cooked a ham! He says apparently you've gotta paint it with honey water like every two/ten minutes? Thanks to Aunty Janet who got me food then seconds and helped me twice to the bathroom, where I managed fine by myself.
  • Afterwards, Uncle William and Aunty Janet dropped me back home and I tootled online.
  • When PIG mum booted me offline, I went over to the gobbling :P table and had a slice f the mango pudding that Aunty Emily had kindly made for us for arvo tea, plus one mug of green/Chinese tea.
  • PIG mum then ruined my Christmas because I didn't wanna lift the toilet seat; she yelled for dad then bitched @ me for ages. >< Planning to sing myself to sleep tonight; SCREW counting! *sigh*
  • Luckily I didn't haveta get myself cutlery for lunch, else I'd have had to spend CHRISTMAS DAY getting myself cutlery for all three meals! *sigh*
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, I've already managed FIVE posts! Yeah, I can do that most Wednesdays~ XD

No comments: