Thursday, December 19, 2019

Thursday Post 297c

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 5732. Righteo, just briefly, final, final events for tonight?
  • Had lunch @ Ho Lin Wah with Deb.
  • Came home, turned alarm off and took a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Deb who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut. I've been lucky enough to have had help with the hairwash for the past three days; promise I'll return to washing it myself for @ least the next three! XD
  • Let PIG mum nab half my sausage bun for arvo tea.
  • Sneaked mobile into loo for the full five tinkles while playing Candy Crush type games. XD
  • Enjoyed watching Seven's 6pm news bulletin..
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa little tong vegetable and a lil BBQ chook. Pity PIG mum gleefully forced poor Ela to hold onto the stupid dumbbell, but hey.
  • Dinner was washed down with one bowl of soup, after which I took my bowl over to the sink, returned online then used the loo for one more tinkle @ 9pm.
  • Toms: may haveta get myself up. *sigh*
  • I'm actually feeling kinda ripped off: PIG mum was meant to take me out for lunch coz I'd endured blasted hydro for her three days ago, but she's sneakily found Mrs. Dent four our Christmas lunch together instead! Huh, I'm gonna try remember to keep reminding her that she still owed me one lunch out. *sigh* But looking forward to catching up with my Australian godmother, and fingers crossed PIG mum'll curb her oft-vile tong and not diss me/dearest dad. *sigh*
  • Kim's minding me from 4pm till 6pm coz she's not coming Saturday.
  • Then toms night we're off to the Kwok residence for a Christmas party! Wonder if I'll get another present to put under the tree? Think I've only got one there so far … >< XD
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: