Sunday, December 8, 2019

Sunday Post 305d

Good evening and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2310; secondly, Joni's devotional topic's "Your Suffering Is Achieving Something'; thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's "Attitude Of Gratitude" and fourthly, the final, final spam count for the weekend's now ten. Ha, it reached double digits. XD Righteo, just very briefly, final, final events for tonight?
  • Showered, got dressed for EM Rewind, posed for photo sans boot then put boot put back on and PIG mum drove me to church for the party!
  • Sat down near the end in some armchair; PIG mum left and several randoms wandered over to chat.
  • Come dinnertime, Kwany walked behind me to the table and got me food. Disappointing fare: some beef skewers, some slices of ham, some fruit and two chunks of garlic bread. But oh well.
  • Went into A7/8 with Kwany to wait for a turn @ the photo booth, but suddenly got herded back outside coz Jase was performing with those colourful balls! Called sth like poi?
  • People shared; I walked up to the front, prepared to stand to thank Miss Lam for taking me dress shopping; thanks to Pastor Chris who immediately grabbed a chair for me~
  • Second time lucky: went inside and got a Polaroid with like Joey and Tina.
  • Suddenly karaoke began so headed back outside! Sam sings REALLY GOOD; Joey later told me he's competed in HK singing competitions before!
  • Chatted with Alex for awhile and then Joey, who kindly dropped me back home afterwards.
  • Used loo for one tinkle and then returned online.
  • Toms: Alyssa's giving Ela a session of OT. Gosh, I hope she brings KFC and it's the last session for 2019; it's nearly mid-December!
  • Will doubtless have tasteless leftovers with dad for lunch.
  • Tina's minding me from 1pm till 4pm. Thankfully I've not got hydro this week; doubtfully PIG mum'll use that as an excuse to deny me lunch out come Friday. *sigh*
  • But fingers crossed I can read for one hour and get to watch the entire Seven's news 6pm bulletin!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: