Sunday, December 22, 2019

Monday Post 307d

Good afternoon again and potentially one final greeting for today! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 1537; ha, I'm just over two grand. XD Righteo, potential final, final events for today?
  • When PIG mum summoned me over for lunch, I used the loo for one more tinkle before walking myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • After getting myself a spoon, dinner was last night's leftovers smothered with literally one bowl of boiled lettuce over the top.
  • After lunch I poured myself one yummy mug f rice green tea; after I'd downed it, I took my bowl/cup over to the sink then walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Thanks to PIG mum who let Faith inside when she announced her arrival, thus saving me from a potentially dangerous trip to the front door. Immediately, I gave her a Christmas card and a Crunchie bar to say thanks for looking after me this year~
  • Then Faith took me to the Warrigal Square Woolies to buy two boxes of tissues and we also went to the Post Office and mailed one letter before returning home.
  • So a nice warm shower for me - hairwash today. Also thanks to Faith who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before Faith flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, got creamed and had anther tinkle. When Faith rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was doing Elf's AFO straps and one last when I was drying inside both ears.
  • Back outside, arvo tea was one yummy pear and one mug of peppermint tea. Happiness was reading for not only one hour, but 1.5 hours! Faith's lazier than Kim though: she follows the care plan and only gently massages Ela for twenty minutes before just sitting and playing with her smartphone; Kim does that too but she gently massages Ela for one whole HOUR.
  • Five minutes before Faith left, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for two tinkles then back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. .
  • PIG mum signed Faith off and Faith immediately scampered away, leaving two minutes early. Wonder if I'll see her next year?
  • Toms: it's Christmas Eve! Hopefully PIG mum'll help me up in the morning then we can go to Woolies and fingers crossed Chris'll be there so I can give her the Christmas card I wrote for her!
  • Would be lovely to have lunch out but not if PIG mum won't lemme have a dinner out with dearest dad because of it.
  • Will hopefully see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap unceasingly @ her. XD
  • Then it's Kim coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl tonight, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Seven's 6pm news was read aloud by Katrina Blowers. All the interesting surnames I saw: Marer, Gair, Weatherly, Albanese, Ravn, Bechwati, Albanese, Lamb, Fox and McCutcheon.

No comments: