Saturday, December 7, 2019

Sunday Post 305c

Good afternoon and potentially one final greeting for Sunday! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 1274 and the potential final, final spam count for the weekend's only nine. Righteo, just briefly, potential final, final events for today?
  • Kim helped me up this morning @ 8:30am. Yay that she also made me one white tea with one spoonful of honey for breakfast~
  • Attended ESS~ Yay for getting to remain seated during worship; I sang everything I knew plus the harmony for two songs but like every other week, meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
  • Speaker today was Pastor Chris with another sermon from his Shame of Thrones series.
  • Grabbed a cheap lunch with the parents @ Maccas. Must remember to write Mr. Doug a Christmas card and get him a girl teddy bear: he sat beside me and chatted with PIG mum and I this arvo!
  • Went to Warrigal Square Woolies to buy groceries; sat outside and joined in our church choir singing Christmas carols!
  • Afterwards, headed into Woolies to buy 2L of milk and one box of cheap tissues. Asked the checkout chic manning the self-serve checkouts would Chris next work; apparently toms morning!
  • At 3:20pm I've finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:20. now, lemme play one more lasting between six and seven minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Now @ 3:29pm I've finished ne more game of Bejeweled lasting 6:17. That's today's quotas satisfied and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz I've actually also played one more memorable game this morning lasting 7:28!
  • Came home, used loo for one tinkle and then plopped online.
  • At 4pm, I'm showering, putting on my DRESS and attending my first official Christmas Party - EM Rewind! Am rather apprehensive I'll attend looking like a turnip. XD But it'll end early, so hopefully I can return online!
  • Toms: Alyssa's prolly coming to give Ela a session of OT.
  • Fingers crossed I can watch Seven's morning news!
  • Expecting tasteless leftovers for lunch with dad~
  • Tina's minding me from like 1pm till 4pm ... will we go out to Woolies again? Perhaps not, coz this arvo I asked the lady manning the self-serve checkouts when's Chris next in; apparently 9am till 2pm toms! Hence PIG mum says we'll shop there toms morning~
  • Thankfully, no hydro toms~ So perhaps expect a pissy plodding total from me?
  • Also fingers crossed I can watch the entire Seven's news 6pm bulletin!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl tonight, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: