Monday, December 9, 2019

Monday Post 305e

Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2169; secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Your Love Is Better Than Light' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Our Guiding Light'. Anyways, just briefly, continuing tonight's events?
  • Now @ 8:30pm I've played one more game of Bejeweled lasting 6:44. That's today's quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually I further promise not to play again until toms, coz I've also played one more memorable one lasting 7:29 and another 8:16!
  • Phew, PIG mum helped me up this morning~
  • Got myself a spoon and had two dry (no honey) Weet-Bix for breakfast.
  • Alyssa came to give Ela a session of OT. It's her last session next week and she's promised to bring Ela KFC chicken drumsticks to clear her 'um' debt! XD
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, Wednesday's not for another two days but I've alreasy managed FIVE posts! XD

No comments: