Monday, December 9, 2019

Monday Post 305f

Good evening and one final greeting for Monday! Em's final, final plodding total for tonight now stands @ 2214. Righteo, final, final events for Monday?
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  •  Toms: may haveta get myself up... *sigh*
  • Midday torture session with Vincent the bloody physio... stress abounds ... ><
  • Fingers crossed PIG mum'll take me somewhere with rice for lunch coz it's doubtful I'm getting any for dinner!
  • Looking forward to seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ her. XD
  • Shelby's minding me @ 4pm and then taking me out to Bruce's house for our Toastmasters Christmas party! Truth be told I'd have preferred going to some restaurant, but we're all just bringing a plate and sharing. Also, since Bruce's retiree age, he's ordering us all out by 9pm! XD
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed SIX posts! That's even rarer than five! XD

No comments: