Sunday, December 22, 2019

Monday Post 307b

Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I always get too excited when I get to post online before midday. XD Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding only 550 steps (because obviously, I've not left the house yet) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'Are You At Your Breaking Point?' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm still owed FIFTY MINUTES online after I watch Seven's morning news!! Anyways, events for today?
  • Argh/lol, that's 7th time this year my awesome sleep streak has been ruined after four days; last night's was because Aunty Jenny gave me the big glass mug to drink from over dinner last night; nature demanded I use the pot :P around 3:30am. >< XD
  • At 11:21am I've played one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:35. Now, lemme finish one more game lasting in between five and six minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Now @ 11:30am I've finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:46. That's today's quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz the computer has been rather slow and I've actually played one more lasting 7:21!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Seven's morning news was read aloud by Angela Cox. All the interesting surnames I saw: Fegan, Stoinis, Berejiklian, Bridenstine, Szymanski and Hais. 1AUD = 68.97USc. Ryan Felan read the sports report. Brisbane's weather forecast for toms: 24-32.

No comments: