Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Tuesday Post 306d


Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 1905; secondly, Joni's devotional topic's "Axhilles' Heel' and thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Lord Of The ... Nails?' Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • Shirley and I cuddled and snored, me waking to use the pot :P once more when dearest dad considerately walked silently down the hallway to unpop the lock into the garage.
  • When dearest dad called dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle before walking myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Score, dearest dad lemme use the spoon Shelby had kindly gotten for me! huh, if PIG mum watched me to make sure I’d gotten my breakfast spoon, I could’ve counted today as the third time this month where I didn’t haveta get myself cutlery for all three meals in the day! *sigh*
  •  Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa cos lettuce, one chunk of pawpaw, two lil chestnuts and two chunks of pork.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, after which I took my bowl over to the sink then walked myself slowly and safely back online, again 

  • Shirley and I cuddled and snored, me waking to use the pot :P once more when dearest dad considerately walked silently down the hallway to unpop the lock into the garage.
  • When deareast dad called dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle before walking myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Score, dearest dad lemme use the spoon Shelby had kindly gotten for me! huh, if PIG mum htched me to make sure I’d gotten my breakfast spoon, I could’ve counted today as the third time this month where I didn’t haveta get myself cutlery for all three meals in the day! *sigh*
  •  Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa cos lettuce, two lil chestnuts, one lil Chinese mushroom and two lil chunks of pork.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, after which I took my bowl over to the sink then walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
    • Off to continue sending my XMas Greetings to more peoples now! Fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday!
      Cheers,
      Em. ^^

No comments: