Sunday, December 15, 2019

Sunday Post 306c

Good evening and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ only 954 (coz I used Sparkless3 this arvo and evening); secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Delight In The Company of Jesus'; thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Water into Hope' and fourthly, the final, final spam count for the weekend's now twelve but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm still owed FIFTY-TWO MINUTES online after I let PIG mum boot me off to bed @ 9:45pm!! >< *sigh* But just noting down that after ESS, Kim tootled me off to the Wynnum Council Hall for our WOVB Christmas breakup concert! Mr. Hall came but he must've been bored outa hs brains coz I caught him poking away @ his mobile. XD Actually I couldn't see but his head was down; either he was looking @ his mobile else he'd fallen clean asleep. XD Joined two/three other tables for dinner afterwards! Had originally picked a burger coz I wanted chips but they ook away the set menu and made a special menu! I wanted the chicken parmigiana coz that came with chips but the slow cooked pork belly looked delicious (it came with salad). In the end I mixed and matched: the waitress lemme have the slow cooked pork belly with chips! Kim had salmon. Huge thanks to someone named Walter who came around taking drink orders; Tammy odered Sprite, someone else a white wine and I joked I wanted a milkshake please but then to my complete astonishmen he comes back with a mason jar one for me! I try to pay hm back for it but Walter just waves me off saying Merry Christmas! kim ended about five minutes after her shift ended; I don't see her again until Friday 4-6pm coz choir doesn't resume until the first week in February. PIG mum gave me a quick shower and toms Alyssa's coming to give Ela one final session of OT for the year; fingers crossed she brings KFC! Also fingers crossed that I can watch Seven's morning news but I can only pray hydro's not happenng toms. Tina's minding me from 1pm till 4pm so fingers crossed I can read for oe hour andwatch the entire Seven's news 6pm bulletin. Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: