Thursday, December 26, 2019

Thursday Post 298e

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Promise I'll try not to reset Wally toms. XD Righteo, just briefly, final, final events for tonight?
  • After lunch dad pointed me in the direction of QBD and I wheeled myself off. Suddenly, from my blindside goes, "Hello, Em Em!" 'Twas Aunty Melody and Uncle Cyras! I chat with them until the parents appear, and then they chat with them until we say bye.
  • At QBD, I pick three books for the book voucher Mrs. Dent gave me! Actually, I'm like two/three bucks/eighty cents short but I ask PIG mum please will she cover that and she says yes, score!
  • Our shopping ends @ some place like Rebel Sport. Think both parents buy sth.
  • Back home, I use the loo for one tinkle then pop online.
  • Shower, dinner then unwrap presents! Surprise was getting a box of egg rolls from Granny Wan and a green teddy from Aunty Winnie! 
  • Tonight's ice cream night, yay! Like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all!
  • Toms: dad's flying back to HK for 2nd aunty's big 70th birthday!
  • Jess, Aunty Carol and presumably kids are coming to visit toms morning too, I think!
  • Just maybe expect a pissy plodding total from me, coz I'm not sure I'm going out.
  • Kim's minding me from 4pm till 6pm coz she doesn't do Saturdays anymore.
  • Must remember to start penning how I spent my Christmas Day and Boxing Day blog post!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed FIVE posts! That doesn't usually happen Thursdays! XD
  • Will willingly hit the sack tonight despite not playing my two usual games of Bejeweled; I've only had time to play one but it lasted7:35!

No comments: