Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Wednesday Post 297d

Good evening! Firstly, from 7pm I've been hard @ work plodding 255 steps (after recording my plodding total this morning, I copped so much flak from horrid PIG mum that Wally stopped working coz he was so upset! >< XD But PIG mum soothed him and returned him to Ela's wrist after dinner. XD But Joni's devotional topic's ''Omaiges' and Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Walk In The Present With God'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?
  • When PIG mum called dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • After getting myself a spoon, dinner was rice, lotsa dearest dad's homegrown winter melon, one yummy little Chinese mushroom and a slice of salmon.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, after which I took my bowl over to the sink then walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • Off to send my XMas Greetings to more people now! Fingers crossed I can bbl after one more loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: