Saturday, December 14, 2019

Snday Post 306b

Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get the chance to post online before midday. XD Firstly, my final, final plodding total from last night's actually 1525 (ha, I'm just over 1.5 grand XD); secondly, today I've only been hard @ work plodding 285 steps (because obviously, I've not left the house yet); thirdly, Joni's devotional topic from last night's "Showcase God's Glory"; fourthly, Our Daily Bead's devotional topic from last night's 'Jesus And The Bigger Story'; fifthly, TWFT topic's 'How To Set Your Goals (4)' and sixthly, the spam count for the weekend's just eight but seventhly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and SEVENTEEN MINUTES online after I get back home tonight!! But just super-briefly:
  • When PIG mum attended her badminton Christmas party last night, dad and I went and saw Frozen2 together before having dinner together @ Sunnybank Oriental!
  • Today: yay, 5th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 7:20am~
  • Kim's here minding me now, she's taking me to ESS for 11am then after grabbing a quick five buck lunch @ Maccas, we're going to WOVB's Christmas concert!
  • Best of all, I'm finally joining for dinner! They have one each month, but PIG mum has decided she'll only lemme attend one each YEAR, so great's her need to show off how much she dominates my life. >< *sigh* Still, I'll take that as one as another Christmas party!
  • Toms: Alyssa's coming to give Ela a session of OT; hopefully ot's the last for 2019 and she'll bring KFC!
  • Fingers crossed I can watch Seven's morning news~
  •  Tina's minding me from like 1pm till 4m and I can only hope hydro's over!
  • Will hopefully watch the whole Seven's news 6pm bulletin!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Chees,
    Em. ^^

No comments: