Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Wednesday Post 298f

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Will remember to recharge Wally every night from now on, so I'll have plodding totals to login everyday. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
  • Dinner tonight was a rather disappointing affair! You'd think we'd have more special food for Christmas Day but nope: just the boiled, bland and tasteless leftovers. Well, apparently there was half a crumbed fish mixed in there, but I only recall eating a piece about 1/4 the size of my thumb ... *suspicious*
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, after which I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: it's PIG mum's BIG BIRTHDAY! Hence why I'm not attending the EM beach trip and dinner afterwards, lest PIG mum tell everyone what a 'bad' daughter I am. XD
  • Would love to hit the Boxing Day sales, but only if the parents lemme use my manual wheelchair …
  • Then I can open my Christmas presents toms night! Never mind there's only like one for me this year. >< XD
  • Hope everyone had a very MERRY CHRISTMAS today; also hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, today I've managed SIX posts; that's even rarer than five! XD

No comments: